Everyone has a purpose, and Darcy Delany, local coach and author, wants to help people live theirs!
Darcy Delany writes fiction that inspires , encourages and amuses.
Her writing repertoire includes the women’s fiction novel A List-Less Life; contemporary modern-day fairy tales I Don’t Date in December, The Go-Between and The Charm Offensive; as well as two short story collections, Love Gone Wrong: Short Stories About Love and All Its Debacles and Sweet Revenge.
In her capacity as a coach, Darcy helps people overcome mindset challenges to find their voice in life, business and creativity. Darcy also assists people plan and publish their work with tailored writing plans that suit each client’s unique circumstances.
Her work includes assisting clients:
- overcome negative beliefs
- increase their confidence
- speak up against bullying and harassment
- move on from unhealthy connections
- express themselves creatively, or
- find their unique voice on social media.
Darcy offers three freebies on her website www.storieswithsass.com:
- The scoop on what writing, publishing and selling a novel really involves,
- Common questions about self-publishing,
- And a free webinar on overcoming negative beliefs.
You can contact Darcy via email at [email protected].